What we Affirm and desire to Accomplish:
We, the Community of Faithful believers of THE BIBLE CHURCH OF HIS WILL, affirm God as the Beginning and the End of ‘ALL THINGS’. We boldly TURN and SURRENDER joyfully to the TRINITY of God in the three Persons.
We seek to know God through the Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. We welcome you to join with us in ‘SURRENDERING ALL THINGS’ in order that you might know in your hearts His true Love, Grace, Mercy, God’s Purpose, Vision and Mission for your lives.
May the God of Salvation see you through; Amen
In our desire to imitate none other but the work of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, here on earth for His Love, Obedience in Faith and Forgiveness and Grace. We pray that you will be given grace to deeper your affection and intensify your care, not only for each other, but for all men, including your enemies. We hereby shall be guided and proclaim the following scriptures:
” Therefore be imitators of God as well-beloved children follow and imitate their Father to live to love others as Jesus Christ loved us by giving up His life for us.”
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
“Use hospitality one to another without grudging.
As everyman hath received the gift, even so minister the same to another,
as good stewards of the manifold of grace of God.
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; If any man minister,
let him do it as of the ability which God giveth; that God in all things may
be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever
and ever. Amen.”
1 Peter 4:9-11
We shall live out our lives and do covenant as follows:
- Respect, Trust, and honor each other
- Truth must be rewarded. No punishment in telling the truth
- Pull from each others strength and make weakness irrelevant
- Use the gifts God has given us to bless one another
- Issues must not be buried, we work through problems
- Forgive ourselves and others
- Speak well of colleagues and fellow staff to others in the church community and outside the community
- Make fellowship time a priority, prayer and worship together
- Seek out to bless one another
- We must seek to appreciate and live out our God-given individual blessings to the glory of our God
- Communication is golden. We must communicate to one another and the entire congregation
- Encourage one another intentionally
- All ministries must be the work of all, none should have priority over the other
- We all must see our roles and ourselves as agents of God to whom we serve